Top Belfast Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Belfast Tours
Explore historic Belfast in an open-top double-decker bus on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. With your 1- or 2-day pass, create your own adventure with possible stops at wall murals in Falls and Crumlin Roads, St George's Market, Titanic Dock, and Albert Clock. Enjoy unobstructed views, colorful onboard commentary, and a personalized itinerary.
Make your own way through Belfast with a three day tour bus pass. On board, you can listen to commentary to learn more about what you’re seeing, or gaze at the scenery for yourself. When something catches your eye, get off and explore this lovely city for yourself. With over 30 stops throughout the city, this bus pass allows you to capitalize effectively on your time in Belfast.
'Game of Thrones' fans will love this combo package that includes a full-day tour by open-top bus around Belfast filming locations. Then continue your sightseeing with a 48-hour hop-on hop-on pass that lets you discover highlights of the city. Courtesy hotel pickup is available upon request.
When your cruise ship docks in Belfast, enjoy this exciting shore excursion to the Giants Causeway. Cruise up the coast in a comfortable smaller-sized coach, enjoying the rugged coastline, and then experiencing the Giants Causeway before making pitstops at Dunluce castle, Carrick-a- Rede rope bridge and lunch in the village of Ballycastle.
Delve into the fascinating history of the Titanic at Titanic Belfast, the world’s largest Titanic exhibition, on a self-guided tour of the magnificent museum. Explore the institution at your own pace in order to discover insightful exhibits detailing the construction, voyage, and legacy of the infamous ship. Enjoy interactive displays; watch audiovisual presentations; and feel your adrenaline levels surge during an exhilarating Shipyard Ride. Receive complimentary entry to the SS Nomadic with your Titanic Belfast ticket.
See the magical location where the hit fantasy drama ‘Game of Thrones’ is filmed on a full-day tour of the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway from Belfast. Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, visit key filming locations while listening to inside gossip about popular characters. Ride through the atmospheric, tree-shrouded Dark Hedges Road and marvel at the mystifying rock formations of the Giant’s Causeway.
Over 2 hours and 15 minutes, our local expert guides will take you on a journey back in time through the city centre of Belfast. You will discover how 'the Troubles' started, visit the locations where some of the most important events occurred, and learn about the path to reconciliation and eventually peace (and the challenges the future may hold). You will discover the realities of growing up and living your life during the conflict, and how it touched everyone. The tour is factual and historically accurate to ensure it is unbiased, the guides are conflict historians, who also weave their own stories into their tours to bring history to life, transporting you back to the Belfast of the 1970s and giving you a unique understanding of the recent past. The tour starts each day at 10.30am.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant's Causeway on this full-day tour from Belfast. Traveling on a coach with extra leg room and a maximum of just 19 passengers, you can admire the scenic landscapes and see sites such as Dunluce Castle, the Dark Hedges, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. Any entrance fees are at your own expense.
The Giant's Causeway is Northern Ireland’s most visited natural wonder and only UNESCO World Heritage site. On this shore excursion, maximize your time in Belfast and head straight to the Giant’s Causeway in order to arrive before the crowds. Also included are photo stops at the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, and Cushendall, and a visit to Belfast’s famous Peace Wall and murals.
Discover the magic of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway on a full-day trip from Belfast. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, travel by luxury coach through Northern Ireland’s spectacular countryside. Then arrive at the Giant’s Causeway and admire the scenic splendor of the surroundings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Belfast?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Belfast according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Belfast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belfast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & Tickets
- Dunluce Castle Tours & Tickets
- Old Bushmills Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Cushendun Tours & Tickets
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & Tickets
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Albert Memorial Clock Tours & Tickets
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont) Tours & Tickets
- Queen's University Belfast Tours & Tickets
- Ballintoy Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Antrim Coast Road Tours & Tickets
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & Tickets
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & Tickets
- Ballycastle Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Peace Wall Tours & Tickets
- Shankill Tours & Tickets
- Belfast City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Ulster Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets