Top Belfast Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Belfast Tours
Explore historic Belfast in an open-top double-decker bus on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. With your 1- or 2-day pass, create your own adventure with possible stops at wall murals in Falls and Crumlin Roads, St George's Market, Titanic Dock, and Albert Clock. Enjoy unobstructed views, colorful onboard commentary, and a personalized itinerary.
When your cruise ship docks in Belfast, enjoy this exciting shore excursion to the Giants Causeway. Cruise up the coast in a comfortable smaller-sized coach, enjoying the rugged coastline, and then experiencing the Giants Causeway before making pitstops at Dunluce castle, Carrick-a- Rede rope bridge and lunch in the village of Ballycastle.
Combine two great-value tours around Belfast: a full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway and a 48-hour pass for a hop-on hop-off bus tour of the city. Get a comprehensive look at the natural wonder on the Antrim Coast, then go sightseeing on your own in Belfast.
Unique Personalised 2 Day Private Experience Visiting All The Top Sights Northern Ireland Offers! If visiting Belfast you will want to have the opportunity to explore Northern Ireland's Major Attractions and beyond, visit as many points of interest as your time allows. 2 full-Day Tour fully customisation to suit your interests and needs. The tour will be a personal private tour for you only. This is a hassle-free way of seeing and doing as much as you want in Belfast and Northern Ireland in 2 days. Whether you are cruising as a large group or a smaller family group we will plan a perfect itinerary so you can make the most of your time in Belfast. Gain intimate insight into Belfast and Northern Irelands history and culture from your guide Let your driver handle navigation, leaving you free to admire the sights Benefit from the personalised service and itinerary of a private tour Optimize your time with hassle-free round-trip transfer from your hotel Upgrade to Luxury Mercedes V Class
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Maximize time in Northern Ireland with a private two-day sightseeing tour that covers highlights in Belfast and beyond. Get picked up at the address of your choice in Belfast. Spend the first day covering city landmarks including the famous murals. On the second day, set out to the coast of County Antrim to see the Giant’s Causeway and filming sites from Game of Thrones.
Discover the magic of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway on a full-day trip from Belfast. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, travel by luxury coach through Northern Ireland’s spectacular countryside. Then arrive at the Giant’s Causeway and admire the scenic splendor of the surroundings.
The Giant's Causeway is Northern Ireland’s most visited natural wonder and only UNESCO World Heritage site. On this shore excursion, maximize your time in Belfast and head straight to the Giant’s Causeway in order to arrive before the crowds. Also included are photo stops at the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, and Cushendall, and a visit to Belfast’s famous Peace Wall and murals.
A convenient option for time-tight travelers who want to see as much of Northern Ireland as possible in a single day, this tour encompasses the country’s highlights as well as some lesser-known sights. Explore Belfast city with a guide and travel along the Antrim Coast, stopping at the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and the waterfalls of Glenariff Nature Reserve without the hassle of navigation.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant's Causeway on this full-day tour from Belfast. Traveling on a coach with extra leg room and a maximum of just 19 passengers, you can admire the scenic landscapes and see sites such as Dunluce Castle, the Dark Hedges, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. Any entrance fees are at your own expense.
Explore one of Northern Ireland’s most famous natural treasures on this guided tour of Giant’s Causeway from Belfast. Travel into rural Northern Ireland as your guide sheds light on the region’s rich heritage and geology. Take in panoramic views along Antrim’s winding coastal roads, and discover top sites of interest including the Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge. On arrival at the UNESCO–listed Giant’s Causeway, spend two hours exploring at your leisure. Then, enjoy a short stop in Carnlough on route back to Belfast.
Depart Belfast for a full-day tour of Northern Ireland's spectacular Antrim Coast and the Giant's Causeway. Stop at the cliff-top ruins of Dunluce Castle and learn the history of this former medieval stronghold. Visit the distinct geologic formations that form the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's only UNESCO-listed site.
Over 2 hours and 15 minutes, our local expert guides will take you on a journey back in time through the city centre of Belfast. You will discover how 'the Troubles' started, visit the locations where some of the most important events occurred, and learn about the path to reconciliation and eventually peace (and the challenges the future may hold). You will discover the realities of growing up and living your life during the conflict, and how it touched everyone. The tour is factual and historically accurate to ensure it is unbiased, the guides are conflict historians, who also weave their own stories into their tours to bring history to life, transporting you back to the Belfast of the 1970s and giving you a unique understanding of the recent past. The tour starts each day at 10.30am.
Expand your knowledge of Belfast’s turbulent history and find out about The Troubles from a company that’s owned by both a Catholic and a Protestant—which helps provide a balanced, unbiased viewpoint. Opting for a private black taxi tour is a comfortable alternative to a crowded bus, and means you can ask the driver questions along the way as you travel between points of interest, such as the city’s famous murals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Belfast?
The best Overnight Tours in Belfast according to Viator travelers are:
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast Port
- Belfast Combination Tour: Giant's Causeway Day Tour and Belfast City Tour 48-Hour Pass
- 2Day Private Tour Northern Ireland Top Sights Giant's Causeway Belfast Adventure
- Private Luxury Northern Ireland Top Highlights 2 Full-Day Tour
What Overnight Tours in Belfast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belfast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Ballintoy Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Crumlin Road Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Queen's University Belfast Tours & Tickets
- Cushendun Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Customs House Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Peace Wall Tours & Tickets
- Titanic Quarter Tours & Tickets
- Albert Memorial Clock Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & Tickets
- Ulster Museum Tours & Tickets
- Carrickfergus Castle Tours & Tickets
- Ballycastle Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Grand Opera House Tours & Tickets
- Belfast City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & Tickets
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & Tickets
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter Tours & Tickets
- Antrim Coast Road Tours & Tickets
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & Tickets
- HMS Caroline Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets