Top Bristol In the Air
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Bristol Tours
From Blackbeard, the notorious pirate, through to Banksy, the globe’s #1 street artist, via Edward Colston, the slave trader whose statue fell during the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests, the city of Bristol has put itself on the map. Find out exactly how on this fascinating guided tour that mingles centuries of city history with vibrant street art—and leave with tips to make the most of your stay.
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Wiltshire is widely considered among England’s most beautiful counties, and there’s no better way of admiring the scenery than from the air. On this dusk or dawn tour, take to the skies by hot-air balloon and soak up spectacular views over the pretty Wiltshire countryside. With your pilot on hand to control your altitude, follow the wind effortlessly through the skies and enjoy a refreshing glass of Champagne mid-flight.
Enjoy an Exclusive Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful City of Bristol. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float through the sky in one of our spacious, shared baskets. You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles. The whole experience takes 3-4 hours in total, and our main flying season is April-October. Minimum of two passengers. You are purchasing non refundable balloon flight vouchers valid for 12 months. Ballooning is weather dependent and if your flight is cancelled due to the weather we would reschedule a new date with you.
We fly smaller balloons with Pilot and a maximum of 4 adults in the basket, which gives you a much more intimate experience. You can book the whole basket for your exclusive use if you prefer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best In the Air in Bristol?
The best In the Air in Bristol according to Viator travelers are:
What In the Air in Bristol are taking additional safety precautions?
What In the Air in Bristol are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets