70 Avenue de Champagne, Epernay, France, 51200
Champagne Mercier is located in Epernay, Champagne, and is open daily from March to mid-December. Tours are available from 9.30-11am and 2-4pm and must be booked in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Champagne Mercier?
Attractions near Champagne Mercier:
What else should I know about attractions in Champagne?
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in South East England
- Moët & Chandon Champagne Cellars (Les Caves Moët & Chandon)
- Verzenay Lighthouse (Phare de Verzenay)
- Abbey of Saint-Remi (Abbaye Saint-Rémi)
- Pommery Champagne (Domaine Pommery)
- Taittinger Champagne House (Maison de Champagne Taittinger)
- Reims Cathedral of Notre Dame (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Reims)
- Tau Palace (Palais du Tau)
- House of Mumm (Maison Mumm)