Top Cocoa Beach Dolphin Watching
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Cocoa Beach Tours
Get up close with manatees and dolphins on a 90-minute kayaking tour from Orlando. Offered at two times, you’re able to begin the excursion at a time that works for your holiday schedule. Follow your guide to the area’s top manatee and dolphin hotspots around Cocoa Beach to maximize the possible encounters with the marine mammals. The scenic route from Haulover Canal also offers you pleasant views of the coast.
Explore the waterways and mangrove tunnels around Cocoa Beach, Florida during this relaxing kayak excursion. Set off on your adventure just before sunset and take in the scenery during the golden hour. Paddle through the mangroves in search of the dolphins and manatees that reside in the waters. Lessons are provided for first-time kayakers so everyone can enjoy the evening.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore Cocoa Beach’s Thousand Islands area on this guided kayak tour. Join a small group and follow your guide around the mangrove tunnels, keeping your eyes peeled for resident manatees, dolphins, and sea birds. Learn about the ecology of the area from your guide and enjoy a relaxing day out on the water.
Visit a landmark of space exploration with admission to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, the launch site for some of America’s most important missions. Your ticket to the Kennedy Space Center includes access to the Space Shuttle 'Atlantis,' a bus tour of the grounds, an astronaut encounter, and the chance to try a shuttle simulator and virtual moonwalk.
Relax while enjoying mother nature, take it easy and enjoy the marine life in its natural habitat! This Majestic Nature Tour is one you will not soon forget. Being able to collect shells, possibly see manatees, see dolphins, turtles, fish and all kinds of different birds is a such a great way to free your mind and enjoy life. Let us help you make some great memories.
Enjoy the rare experience of seeing plankton glow in the water below you by paddling through the Banana River on this bioluminescence kayaking tour. Paddle through the protected wetlands of the Merrit Island Refuge, away from light pollution, for excellent viewing of the bioluminescence sea life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dolphin Watching in Cocoa Beach?
The best Dolphin Watching in Cocoa Beach according to Viator travelers are:
- Manatee and Dolphin Kayaking | Haulover Canal (Titusville)
- Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee, and Dolphin Sunset Kayak Tour with Fin Expeditions
- Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour w/Cocoa Kayaking
- Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral Admission Ticket
- Dolphin Tours along and near the beautiful Indian River Lagoon
What Dolphin Watching in Cocoa Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cocoa Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dolphin Watching in Cocoa Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cocoa Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets