Grassmarket, Edinburgh, Scotland
The Grassmarket is located in Edinburgh’s Old Town, which has a wealth of food, shopping, and accommodation options for visitors. Various walking and themed tours are also available.
Expertly turning facts into comedy
Our friend recommended this walk and now we know why! After taking the time to get to know a bit about us all, he very cleverly involved us all in his banter and stories. Perfect combination of historical facts made more interesting with his brilliant cheeky humour. We absolutely loved it, thanks Daniel for making this trip to Edinburgh one to remember 👍🏼
Ian_P, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Grassmarket?
What else should I know about attractions in Edinburgh?
As well as visiting the Grassmarket, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands