Top Fort Lauderdale Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
Set sail for adventure on this exciting, interactive Pirate Adventure Cruise along Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway. This spirited 1-hour excursion is fun for the whole family. Help find the hidden treasure, learn to talk and dress like a pirate with face painting and temporary tattoos and fend off the attacks of rival pirates with onboard water cannons. Kids receive a pirate certificate and bag of loot to take home. This tour is great for birthday parties, group field trips or just a day of fun on the high seas.
Escape to Everglades Holiday Park in Fort Lauderdale for a 1-Hour Narrated Airboat Tour . This adventure is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for alligators, wading birds and an abundance of flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
Cast your line and catch your next meal on a half-day fishing trip from Fort Lauderdale. Offered in the morning, afternoon, and evening, the 4-hour excursion can suit any schedule. Use a provided pole to reel in grouper, porgies, snapper, and more. Bait, tackle, and all other equipment is at your disposal. Your catch is cleaned by the crew, ready to be cooked at home or prepared by a nearby restaurant.
See more of Fort Lauderdale than you could on foot on a comedy–fueled segway tour. In addition to navigating for you, your guide brings you to a range of landmarks often missed by visitors, from the mansions of famous football players to the city’s historical society. A small group size and your guide’s celebrity impressions ensure a personal, engaging experience.
Harken back to yesteryear on a fun Fort Lauderdale sightseeing cruise aboard the Carrie B paddlewheeler. Sail past the "yachts and homes of the rich and famous" along the New River and Intracoastal Waterway in Port Everglades. Spend time on the open sun deck or sit outside under a canopy or in air-conditioned comfort on the main deck. The captain narrates the tour. Full bar service and light snacks are available to purchase.
This Fort Lauderdale half-day trip is an excellent introduction to deep sea fishing. Cruise past the mansions on "Millionaire’s Row" on the way to the first line-in spot, then get ready to reel. Mates are on hand at all times to offer tips and help with baiting. Back at the marina, they’ll also clean your fish and offer suggestions of local restaurants that will prepare your catch.
Fly high above the Gold Coast of Fort Lauderdale on this 1.5-hour parasailing adventure. Head out on the water with a captain and crew for a safe experience. Once you’re hundreds of feet in the air, you’ll be able to take in views of Lauderdale Beach, the surrounding blue waters of the Atlantic, and even a glimpse of the Bahamas on a very clear day.
Cruise down the waterways of Fort Lauderdale on a mini powerboat and enjoy a relaxing time on the water. Known as “America’s Venice,” this canal-ridden area is lined with yachts, mansions, and mangrove forests. A powerboat helps you easily navigate the waterways without exerting any energy, so you can sit back and admire the scenery while you ride.
Escape to the Florida Everglades for this airboat adventure and wildlife encounter at Sawgrass Recreation Park. This exciting airboat ride is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for wildlife like alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. This guided tour includes entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and an admission ticket to the animal exhibit and a guided airboat tour.
Rent a jet ski in Ft. Lauderdale and head out to discover the intracoastal waterways. Check out the mansions and yachts that line the waterways during this excursion. Feel the exhilaration of the jet ski while exploring the area at your own pace. Life jackets and water-tight bags for your belongings are provided.
Make sure you tick off the most important highlights of the Everglades with an experienced guide in the lead. Race through the River of Grass listening to in-depth commentary on the local environment and wildlife.
Travel deep into Everglades National Park on this private airboat tour and wildlife encounter at Sawgrass Recreation Park. Experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades on your own airboat, going deeper into the Everglades than on the typical public ride. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. This tour includes entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and admission to the Reptile and Glades exhibits.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale?
The best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale according to Viator travelers are:
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale are 1 hour or less?
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale that are 1 hour or less are:
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale are taking additional safety precautions?
These Fort Lauderdale experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- 1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
- Everglades Airboat Tour from Fort Lauderdale
- Drift Fishing Trip off the Coast of Fort Lauderdale
- Carrie B Venice of America Fort Lauderdale Sightseeing Tours
- 4-Hour Day or Night-Time Reef Bottom Fishing Charter in Fort Lauderdale
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Fort Lauderdale are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fort Lauderdale may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Port Everglades Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Boulevard Tours & Tickets
- NSU Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Everglades Holiday Park Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly World Tours & Tickets
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sawgrass Mills Tours & Tickets
- Flamingo Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Dania Beach Pier Tours & Tickets
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Beach Tours & Tickets
- Big Cypress Reservation Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets