Top Freeport Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Freeport Tours
Among the many fun activities you can enjoy in the Bahamas, swimming with pigs must be one of the most unusual options. This half-day tour on Grand Bahama Island includes the opportunity to splash in the Caribbean Sea with the resident wild pigs, as well as time to enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Crystal Beach, and have lunch (own expense). Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
This private tour from Freeport is exclusively for your party and introduces you to Bahamaian life away from the resorts. Your guide will take you to several destinations, include a fruit market, beach and perfume factory so that you can experience local culture far away from the tourist traps.
The Lucayan National Park Gold Rock Beach Free Town – The sight where Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 and 3 were filmed.
Escape busy Freeport with this excursion to kayak with turtles on a remote location off the east end of Grand Bahama island. Ideal for nature lovers and adventurers, this tour gives you the opportunity to spot sea stars, watch turtles in their natural habitat, and enjoy the pristine surroundings. Round-trip transportation from the Freeport cruise port is included.
Get access to a private beach on Sweeting's Cay to kayak, fish, bike, and explore on this full-day trip from Freeport. Travel via boat to the cay, where you can choose your own activities or just relax on the sand. Learn about the history of Grand Bahama's East End and the surrounding cays through a guide's commentary. Lunch available (own expense) at a local restaurant.
Enjoy a day at Paradise Cove in Western Grand Bahama with this day pass, including round-trip transportation from Freeport. Stroll on the secluded white sand beach, relax in a lounge chair, or go snorkeling on Deadman's Reef. This family-friendly beach excursion lets you avoid the crowds and includes food and drinks from Paradise Cove's beach bar. Or choose the "snorkel only" option and enjoy your day in the waves without the extras.
Arrange your round-trip airport transfer in advance and skip the hassle of booking a service when you land in Freeport. This convenient form of transport takes you from Freeport Airport or Lucaya Harbor to your hotel or private residence in Lucaya, Old Bahama Bay or Club Fortuna Beach. At the conclusion of your trip, rest assured that your return trip is arranged. It means you spend more time enjoying your trip and less time puzzling out the logistics.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Freeport?
What Half-day Tours in Freeport are taking additional safety precautions?
These Freeport experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Half-day Tours in Freeport are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets