With three days in Glasgow, you have plenty of time to soak up the city’s atmosphere, see its most famous sights, delve into local culture, and even head out of town and into the surrounding countryside. Here are a few ways to experience the very best of Glasgow in 72 memorable hours.
Glasgow West End
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Glasgow’s West End is located approximately two miles from the city center and is approachable by foot, bus, or the Underground stop Hillhead.
Best way to see Glasgow
This was a great tour of Glasgow. The historic & interesting locations are so spread out through the city that a bicycle is definitely the way to go. Martin was an amazing guide with thorough knowledge of the city’s history.
Malissa_B, Apr 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Glasgow West End?
What else should I know about attractions in Glasgow?
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Tenement House
- Glasgow Science Centre
- Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)
- The Lighthouse
- Buchanan Street
- Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
- George Square
- Merchant City
- Provand's Lordship
- St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art
- Glasgow Cathedral
- People's Palace & Winter Gardens
- Pollok House