Things to Do in Hawaii This Spring
Springtime in Hawaii means especially green jungles and full-force waterfalls after a season of heavy rain, plus the added perk of off-season hotel and airfare deals. Plan plenty of time in the tropical sun, from whale watching and snorkeling to inland activities such as ziplining and luaus. Here are our top picks for a Hawaiian spring fling.
- Swim and snorkel against the backdrop of Kauai’s spectacular Na Pali Coast.
- Test your bravery cage diving with sharks on Oahu.
- Pay tribute to fallen soldiers at Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor memorials.
- Kayak down Kauai’s serene Wailua River, considered sacred by native islanders.
- Explore the ocean floor without getting wet on a Maui submarine tour.
- Marvel at active volcanoes from above on a Big Island helicopter tour.
- Fly superhero-style on a Koloa zipline adventure on Kauai.
- Look for migrating humpback whales on a cruise through Maui’s Lahaina Harbor.
- Feast on kalua pork and watch traditional dancers at a Paradise Cove luau on Oahu.
- Catch a sunset from atop Mt. Haleakala, Maui’s tallest peak.
- Snorkel with manta rays after dark on the Big Island.
9 Tours and Activities
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on Oahu
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on Maui
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Top Nightlife Experiences on Oahu
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do in Hawaii This Spring