Top Kralendijk 4WD Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kralendijk Tours
This tour is unique because this is a private tour for you and your family alone. You will be with a local and get a local experience, including drinks and a small local taste. This tour is not an ordinary tour like the others on the Island. We will show you 28 points of interest. You will see all the major sites and highlights; you will experience local neighbourhoods to sample snacks and drinks native to this region. Because of the minor group nature of this tour, you will be able to ask questions and make custom requests if there’s something you want to see. This tour is very flexible. Time allows, and we’ll do all we can to make this trip memorable for you and your group! At the end of the tour, you will get a local appreciation from us. That is a private personnel tour. If you are only one person, please contact shekhinahtours directly.
See the highlights of Bonaire on a half-day, small group tour. If you look at the itinerary you will see the start till we reach 1000 step (Don’t worry, it’s actually only 74 steps.) Then it‘s on to the Flamingo Sanctuary, Salt Pier, and finally, the slave huts to view the living quarters of workers forced to labor in the nearby salt mines during the 1800s.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Spend your day in Bonaire exploring Washington Slagbaai National Park on a guided tour. You’ll go off the beaten track in a 4x4 to deserted beaches and blowholes located within the national park, a former plantation turned into an ecological reserve. You’ll have the opportunity to see wildlife, go snorkeling and take a hike for scenic views of the Caribbean. Snacks, lunch and round-trip hotel transport are provided.
Discover the best of Bonaire during this 3-hour sightseeing bus tour. Begin in the capital city of Kralendijk and discover the key landmarks of the island including the salt mines of Cargill, the old slave houses, and many beaches. Learn about the history of this small Dutch island from your tour guide.
The tour is the only private photography tour on Bonaire. With a max of 4 persons. We'll find the best places and I can help you with your settings on your camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best 4WD Tours in Kralendijk?
The best 4WD Tours in Kralendijk according to Viator travelers are:
What 4WD Tours in Kralendijk are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kralendijk experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What 4WD Tours in Kralendijk are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kralendijk may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets