Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
Visit the 24,000-square-foot (2,230-square-meter) Erotic Heritage Museum to learn from its sexuality focused art and exhibits and, perhaps, to catch an event or performance. Take a self-guided tour or visit the museum as part of a tour. VIP tickets to a show at the museum’s theater also grant access to the rest of the museum.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
The Erotic Heritage Museum is a must-see for those interested in exploring sex, art, and culture in Las Vegas and beyond.
Visitors to the museum must be 18 or older and present a valid ID.
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
The museum’s shop sells erotic souvenirs.
How to Get There
The Erotic Heritage Museum is located a half-mile (1 kilometer) off of Las Vegas Boulevard, otherwise known as the Strip, on Sammy Davis Jr. Drive. You can reach the museum on foot from many Strip hotels and attractions or take a taxi to the museum.
When to Get There
The museum is open daily, with extended evening hours Thursday through Sunday. You can drop in for a self-guided tour or attend aPuppetry of the Penis show at the museum’s theater Thursday through Sunday at 8pm. Check the museum’s online event page to attend other sex-positive events at the museum.
The Puppetry of the Penis Show
The Erotic Heritage Museum is home to thePuppetry of the Penis show, which presents a comedic shadow “puppet” performance using male genitalia. A VIP ticket toPuppetry of the Penis comes with access to the rest of the museum, so you can pair the evening performance with a tour of the museum.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Welder Up
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Battlefield Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Count's Kustoms
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace