Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
As one of the southernmost hotels on the Strip, the Luxor is less crowded than some of the more centrally located resorts. Of particular note are its two acclaimed attractions, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and Bodies: The Exhibition. You may also want to visit for its entertainment, as the hotel is home to longtime Vegas comedian Carrot Top, Blue Man Group, and a topless revue, plus several bars and clubs.
If you just want to see the hotel from the outside—either from the ground or up in the air—book a hop-on hop-off tour or a helicopter night flight. For a guided experience that includes the Luxor, consider a bar crawl or photography tour, depending on your interests.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
The casino features a racebook and sportsbook in addition to tables, slots, and a poker room.
If you plan to walk the Strip, make sure to give yourself plenty of time—it can take a while to walk from one enormous resort property to the next.
To save time, book tickets to exhibitions and shows before you travel.
How to Get There
The Luxor is across the street from Vegas’ McCarran International Airport. It sits on S. Las Vegas Boulevard between Mandalay Bay and Excalibur Hotel and can be reached by tram. Otherwise, grab a cab or limo from other locations around town.
When to Get There
The Titanic and Bodies exhibitions are open daily from late morning until late evening. Carrot Top performs every evening except Tuesday, and Blue Man Group performs twice nightly.
HyperX Esports Arena
To accommodate the increasing popularity of esports and online gaming, the Luxor has opened the HyperX Esports Arena, an entertainment space dedicated to competition gaming. The first of its kind on the Strip, the venue features a stage, video wall, and gaming stations.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Zombie Burlesque
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Zappos Theater