The immersive London Dungeon transports visitors into London’s past for a theatrical journey into the city’s underbelly. Participants make their way through a series of shadowy rooms, where costumed actors reveal the most horrible tales from the capital’s history, including accounts of the gory murders committed by Jack the Ripper and Sweeney Todd, the failed Gunpowder Plot of Guy Fawkes, and the Great Fire of London. The meticulous sets, spooky special effects, and thrilling rides make for a memorable, shriek-out-loud experience.
Ways to experience London Dungeon
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are London Dungeon hours of operation?
Should I book London Dungeon tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit London Dungeon 2020?
What's the best way to experience London Dungeon?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- The London Dungeon Standard Ticket
- The Original Tour London: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- The London Eye with London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais