Top Maui Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Maui Tours
Zoom above the treetops and enjoy stellar ocean views during this zipline adventure tour at historic World War ll base, "Camp Maui." Fly across several ziplines, cross the high-altitude suspension bridge, and try other obstacle challenges. Enjoy incredible views of Maui’s North Shore and the Pacific Ocean, plus learn plenty of facts about the island’s unique wildlife, culture and history too. Be sure and check out the new museum at Camp Maui dedicated to the men and women who served there.
Fly through the treetops on a 8-line zipline course through the jungle environment of Haiku. This is a great activity to enjoy if you're taking a day trip on Maui's Hana Highway or visiting area waterfalls.
Soar through a lush landscape of tropical flowers and passion fruit trees on a jungle zipline tour in Maui. Located on a family-owned farm and plant nursery conveniently located just off the Hana Highway, the 5-line zipline course features state-of-the-art braking and easy takeoff ramps for a safe flight through Maui’s rain forest. Feel the thrill of flying between banyan and mango trees, and slow down to appreciate the sights and smells of the forest while crossing a rope bridge on this eco adventure.
Go snorkeling off the coast of Maui on this boat tour on board 'the Malolo,' a 55-foot (17-meter) power catamaran. Cruise to one of two snorkeling sites—either Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens—where you can swim along the reef system to watch for colorful fish and other marine life. The location is selected by the captain depending on the daily conditions. If you're lucky, you may spot turtles or whales, too. Equipment and instructions are provided by the crew. Lunch (hot dog and soda) by selecting the upgrade option when booking.
Enjoy unparalleled coastal views as you soar through jungle heights during this small-group zip lining excursion in Maui. Get hands-on assistance from your guide as you ride down six panoramic, sky-high lines. Tours include a fast-paced ATV ride deep into the rainforest and a trek over Hawaii's longest suspension bridge.
Imagine exploring the ocean floor on a submarine tour in Maui, pressing your face against circular portholes in search of reef sharks and fish. On the Maui Atlantis Submarine tour, descend over 100 feet (30m) in an air-conditioned sub, experiencing the sights, sounds, and scenes of life beneath the waves. Please be aware all passengers must be 36" or taller to ride the submarine, a fantastic adventure for all.
Over 200 different species of fish inhabit Molokini Crater, and you have the chance to search for them all aboard this Maui snorkeling tour. Inside this ancient volcanic caldera that rises up out of the sea, you might also find manta rays, sea urchins, eels, or even a harmless shark. This tour also stops at a spot called Turtle Town along the Maui coastline, where you have the chance to swim alongside enormous Hawaiian Green sea turtles. Enjoy amenities like a glass-bottom viewing room and snorkeling equipment as well as a buffet lunch on the triple-decker catamaran.
Explore the Maui Ocean Center, named a "Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice. This impressive facility features more than 60 interactive exhibits, including the Nursery Bay and Turtle Lagoon, with close-up views of your favorite marine life. Learn about Hawaii’s incredible underwater world as you discover sea jellies, tropical reefs and octopuses.
Hit the road on an off-road vehicle during this rugged UTV tour of Lahaina. Ideal for families or groups of friends, four-seater vehicles allow you to take the wheel or simply be a passenger. Choose from two itinerary options, the beachside East Side trail or the West Side Adventure, which includes a ride through Pu'u Kukui Watershed Preserve.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ziplining in Maui?
The best Ziplining in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Ziplining in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Haleakala National Park Tours & Tickets
- Maui Tropical Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Little Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
- Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & Tickets
- Oheo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Honolua Bay Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Maalaea Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Bailey House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Makawao Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Jodo Mission Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets