Top Napa & Sonoma Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Beer & Brewery Tours
Hot Air Balloon Rides
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
8 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience world-famous wine country from the air on an early morning hot-air balloon ride. Then climb into a comfortable basket to take to the skies as the valley below you awakens. Enjoy a bird’s-eye perspective of rolling hills, expansive vineyards, and elegant estates during your flight. Your pilot will offer insights on ballooning and the landscape as you float above it all! * Wine Country Hot-air balloon ride * Learn about the world famous Wine Country as your soar above it all
Make your day in wine country memorable on a fun tour aboard the Napa Valley Wine Trolley. The open-air cable car is a replica of the historic trolleys seen in San Francisco and offers gorgeous views of the vineyards as you travel to three wineries to sample the local blends. An expert guide will accompany you along the way, providing entertaining and factual commentary about Napa’s rich history. Midday, stop for a lunch at Ottimo Napa Valley, a local favorite.
Discover the historical and gourmet highlights of Sonoma Wine Country—and enjoy a one-of-a-kind way to explore—on this small-group electric trike tour. Choose between morning and afternoon tours, meet your guide at Sonoma Square, and zip away—no license required. You’ll see historical highlights like the General Vallejo Home and Mission San Francisco Solano. Then sample local cheeses at a wine bar, and attend a winery tasting (additional expense).
Experience the Napa Valley’s natural beauty and fascinating history on a fun and memorable kayak tour. With an informative local guide leading the way, hop in a comfortable and beginner-friendly kayak, and paddle down the valley’s waterways. Identify birds, see rare animal species, learn about the first people to settle the area, and see historic buildings damaged in the 2014 earthquake.
Let a professional driver-guide chauffeur you around Napa Valley in one of our specialty vehicles. After a convenient pickup from your hotel in downtown Napa, American Canyon, you’ll be transported in style up to three premier Napa establishments, such as Madonna Estate Winery, Hagafen Cellars and Domaine Chandon.
Discover the Napa Valley at a relaxed pace on a 6.5-hour small-group tour. Comfortable transportation collects you from your hotel and carries your group to three distinct wineries, where you can enjoy tastings at your own expense. Listen to live commentary and ask questions at any time. Your experience also includes a complimentary picnic lunch, complete with cheese plate, at a charming winery.
Embark on a unique wine country experience with a trip aboard the Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley. Modeled after the famed cable cars of San Francisco, the trolley shuttles you through Sonoma’s picturesque winemaking region with stops at three different wineries. Taste regional varietals at each estate, and enjoy a delicious lunch from local winery VJB Cellars. Learn about the history of Sonoma from your spirited guide as you roll past a handful of historic landmarks throughout the day.
Napa Valley and Sonoma are world renowned for their wine making and are home to so many wineries that knowing where to begin is a huge undertaking. This Napa and Sonoma Private Wine Tour provides a predetermined route that visits some of the finest wineries in the area or offers the ability to customize a tour, too. Plus, pickup from Sonoma, Napa, Marin County, or San Francisco is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma?
The best Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma are taking additional safety precautions?
These Napa & Sonoma experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma are good for avoiding crowds?
- ZD Wines Tours & Tickets
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Tours & Tickets
- Napa Valley Wine Train Tours & Tickets
- Viansa Sonoma Winery Tours & Tickets
- St. Helena Tours & Tickets
- Andretti Winery Tours & Tickets
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Larson Family Winery Tours & Tickets
- Sebastopol Tours & Tickets
- Old Faithful Geyser of California Tours & Tickets
- V Marketplace Tours & Tickets
- Raymond Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Oxbow Public Market Tours & Tickets
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley Tours & Tickets
- Alexander Valley Tours & Tickets
- Dry Creek Valley Tours & Tickets
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- V. Sattui Winery Tours & Tickets
- Calistoga Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon