The lifeblood of Paris, the River Seine plays many roles in the city: It separates the Right Bank from the Left Bank, acting as a dividing line between Paris’ historically sophisticated and bohemian halves; it provides transportation via riverboat and plenty of opportunity for romantic strolls; and its riverbanks are a UNESCO World Heritage Site lined with the city’s top landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Musée d’Orsay, Jardin des Tuileries, and the Louvre.
Ways to experience River Seine
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience River Seine?
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Seine River Exclusive Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne at Paris Seine
- Bateaux Mouches Seine River Paris by Night Dinner Cruise with Live Music
- Skip the Ticket Desk Line: Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Versailles
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy