Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise Combos
The Eiffel Tower’s location on the Left Bank of the Seine makes it easy to combine a visit to the tower with a cruise on the river—a relaxing way to spot top sights like the Notre Dame. Here’s what you need to know to find the right combo for you.
Check off two of Paris’ top activities in one convenient ticket package.
Options are available for both day and night, with some featuring dinner.
Some Eiffel Tower tickets include skip-the-line access.
Cruise tickets can often be used on a different day to provide flexibility.
Half-Day Combo Tours
Four to five hours in duration, a half-day combo allows you to maximize your time in the city while still getting an overview of the main attractions. This is an ideal way to get oriented with the city’s landmarks and neighborhoods at the beginning of your trip.
Full-Day Combo Tours
See the best of Paris in one day on a tour that includes an Eiffel Tower visit, Seine River cruise, and another must-do activity, such as a guided tour of the Louvre. If you’re looking to learn about the city, a guided full-day tour is the way to go.
8 Tours and Activities | All Paris Tours
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise Combos