Top Paris Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Paris Tours
Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine River. Float past the city’s famed monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of Paris from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal. Please note that Champagne and live music are also included on select 8:30pm departures.
Sit down to a 3-course Gallic dinner and pass Paris' top sites on this 4-hour evening cruise on the Seine River. From the panoramic windows of the dining room, look out at the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Ile de la Cité, Pont Alexandre III, and other glittering waterfront sights. Upgrade to include Champagne, cocktails, wine, or beer, and head to the top deck for open-air views of the City of Light.
This Seine River dinner or lunch cruise is a relaxing way to view Paris landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Admire the waterfront sights and pass under bridges such as the Pont Neuf as you savor a gourmet 3-course meal, paired with a glass or half bottle of Champagne. Enjoy exquisite cuisine and fine service aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat.
On this Paris dinner cruise, glide along the Seine aboard an intimate La Marina de Paris boat, and enjoy a 3-course meal while admiring riverfront sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, and the Louvre. The glass-enclosed boat provides unobstructed views and photo ops, allowing you to soak up the romantic atmosphere of Paris lit up at night. Options are available to exclude drinks from your experience.
Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world and an evening cruise down the illuminated Seine is the perfect way to ramp up the romance. This cruise includes a delicious 3-course dinner and Champagne along with spectacular views of Paris icons such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum.
Enjoy two of Paris' most iconic experiences on this combo Seine River cruise and Moulin Rouge tour. On board the river cruise, pass by illuminated waterfront landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, and then head north to the Moulin Rouge for its 'Féerie' cabaret show, which includes one glass of Champagne. Hotel pickup is not provided but hotel drop-off is for accommodations within the city.
See the major sights of Paris from the water on a hop-on hop-off Seine boat cruise. With either a 1- or 2-day ticket, glide leisurely along the river, hopping off and on when you wish to visit the attractions that most interest you, such as Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. Or simply stay on the boat to admire Paris’ World Heritage-listed riverbanks.
Make the most of your time in Paris with a combination of a cruise on the Seine and a 3-course dinner. This 75-minute dinner cruise allows you to see the main attractions of the City of Lights while you enjoy a casual meal. Relax into a comfortable armchair facing one of the boat's windows, the better to take in the view, and watch sights like the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, and Eiffel Tower drift by. Upgrade the experience to include wine or Champagne with dinner.
Glide down the River Seine while enjoying a gourmet 3-course lunch aboard a Bateaux Parisiens river cruise. Soak up views of riverside attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and Musée d'Orsay as you dine on seasonal selections from an à la carte menu, accompanied by wine. Enjoy live entertainment and a welcome glass of Champagne for a bubbly beginning to the experience.
Indulge your inner romantic on an atmospheric evening cruise down the Seine and see the City of Lights at its most magical. Dine on a decadent 4-course dinner, accompanied by live music on-board, as you float past illuminated landmarks like the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower.
Soak up Paris from the river on a Seine cruise aboard a Vedettes du Pont Neuf boat, one of the city’s top sightseeing riverboats. Enjoy views of Paris’ famous attractions as you glide along the water, passing by the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Musée d’Orsay and Notre-Dame Cathedral. The 1-hour cruise departs from Pont Neuf, Paris’ oldest bridge, and provides onboard commentary by knowledgeable guides. You can take your cruise at any time of day or night, according to operating hours.
Let yourself be guided during a dinner aboard the first 100% electric boat on the Seine. Your table will allow you to enjoy the most beautiful view of the monuments of Paris. A pleasant and silent journey, to rediscover the falsely asleep capital at night and finish at the foot of the illuminated Eiffel Tower. At the table, the story unfolds like a scenario, in several acts, punctuated by the cuisine of chef Pierre Marty. Example of a 4-course menu: Amuse bouche Starter: Hot guinea fowl, pigeon and foie gras pâté Main course: Back of turbot, purple artichoke, squid ink marinière jus Dessert: All chocolate Paris with crispy praline Example of a 5-course menu: Amuse bouche 1st Starter: Bean, cherry and fresh almond salad 2nd Starter: Buckwheat cookpot, zucchini, black olives and bitter sprouts Main course: Blue lobster, radish, fennel and lemongrass Main course: Culoiseau poultry, chanterelles and corn Dessert: Strawberry Melba our way
Experience the magical Maxim's atmosphere during a diner cruise along the Seine river with a delicious dinner with drinks included and live music with piano and singer, to live the magic of one of the most emblematic historical restaurants in Paris : the Maxim’s. All tables are window seating to be able to admire the most of our "Ville Lumière" the City of Lights and its beautiful monuments all along the river. What a more romantic and enjoyable way to complete your visit of Paris than experience this unforgettable dinner ?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Paris?
The best Sunset Cruises in Paris according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne Exclusive Viator
- Paris Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise
- Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise with Glass of Champagne and Photo Souvenir
- Paris Evening Experience Seine River Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Arc de Triomphe Tours & Tickets
- Napoleon's Tomb Tours & Tickets
- Château de Malmaison Tours & Tickets
- Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay) Tours & Tickets
- La Seine Musicale Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Victor Hugo Tours & Tickets
- 10th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Hotel de Ville Tours & Tickets
- Champs de Mars Tours & Tickets
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte Tours & Tickets
- Les Halles Tours & Tickets
- Fontaine Saint-Michel Tours & Tickets
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette) Tours & Tickets
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins Tours & Tickets
- 9th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Bastille Tours & Tickets
- Palais du Luxembourg Tours & Tickets
- Louis Vuitton Foundation Tours & Tickets
- Père Lachaise Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur