Top Ring of Kerry Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ring of Kerry Tours
Explore the Wild Atlantic Way up close and in person with an amazing trip onboard a custom-built sea safari wheelchair accessible boat. Whether it be a scheduled boat tour or a private group tour, Kerry Aqua Terra offers adventures to individuals and groups from early March to late November. We provide our guests with a unique and exciting experience by interacting with our area’s amazing geographical and cultural delights dating back to the 6th century. Our boat tours bring adventures to life through stories, folklore, and the natural landscape on visits to Caherciveen, Portmagee and Valentia Island located along the Ring of Kerry.
Skillig Ring Tour = So much to see Skellig Micheal , Chocolate Factory Tasting ? When Open Slate Mine , Grotto , Site of the First Transatlantic Cable in 1866 that connected Europe to America Via Canada , Piece of the First & Last Cable is carried on the Minibus : Sea Trips to Skellig Micheal can be arranged as I spent 30 years a Lighthouse Keeper Round the coast of Ireland
Spectacular Mountain Walks & Cliffs on the Wild Atlantic Ocean : : Transatlantic Cable 1866 Story :Slate Quarry Story & Grotto from 1954 The Marion year : Visit to the Lighthouse & Talk given by a Retired Lighthouse Keeper After 30 years Service : You can spend time on a long or short walk towards the LOOK OUT HUT in Bray Head Valentia Island with its unique heritage is accessible by Road & Car Ferry .Knightstown planned by the Knight of Kerry is the main village and built around the Harbour Valentia Island has many historic buildings from the Cable era of the mid 1800's when the First Transatlantic cable was laid Travellers can see where the First Transatlantic Cable was laid from Valentia Island to Newfoundland in Canada connecting Europe to America 1866
Experience the trial of Thomas Dillon...Understand Irish history through Tarbert Bridewell’s life-size re-enactments and audio-visual experiences. Be enraptured by the tales of hardship, suffering and loss. Explore the jail cells of Tarbert where people slept and the courthouse where they were trialled.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Ring of Kerry?
What Art & Culture in Ring of Kerry are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets