Top Ring of Kerry Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ring of Kerry Tours
Spectacular Mountain Walks & Cliffs on the Wild Atlantic Ocean : : Transatlantic Cable 1866 Story :Slate Quarry Story & Grotto from 1954 The Marion year : Visit to the Lighthouse & Talk given by a Retired Lighthouse Keeper After 30 years Service : You can spend time on a long or short walk towards the LOOK OUT HUT in Bray Head Valentia Island with its unique heritage is accessible by Road & Car Ferry .Knightstown planned by the Knight of Kerry is the main village and built around the Harbour Valentia Island has many historic buildings from the Cable era of the mid 1800's when the First Transatlantic cable was laid Travellers can see where the First Transatlantic Cable was laid from Valentia Island to Newfoundland in Canada connecting Europe to America 1866
Grab your walking shoes and set out on a scenic guided hike through the Irish countryside from Sneem. Follow your guide, a qualified mountain leader, towards Knocknagantee in the Dunkerron Mountains, then branch off to explore Coomanassig waterfall and Eagles Lake. Pack some snacks or a light lunch to enjoy by the falls before returning to Sneem in the early afternoon.
Skillig Ring Tour = So much to see Skellig Micheal , Chocolate Factory Tasting ? When Open Slate Mine , Grotto , Site of the First Transatlantic Cable in 1866 that connected Europe to America Via Canada , Piece of the First & Last Cable is carried on the Minibus : Sea Trips to Skellig Micheal can be arranged as I spent 30 years a Lighthouse Keeper Round the coast of Ireland
This tour is the ultimate experience when seeking the up close and interactive option for exploring the Skellig Islands and Skellig Coast story stretching back to the 6th century. Through facts and stories, your guide will weave a voyage of discovery through the Skellig Coast, capturing the folklore and history this area has to offer. Relax as you are transported back in time to take the same course that the Transatlantic Telegraph Cable took when it changed Europe’s method of communication across the Atlantic Ocean during the 18th century. Learn about Bray Tower and its importance over time when protecting the little island of Valentia from intruders that roamed along the Skellig Coast.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Ring of Kerry?
What Half-day Tours in Ring of Kerry are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets