Top San Francisco Packages & Special Events
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
**If booking between the dates of November 6th - March 30th we will be providing an "abbreviated" city tour to ensure that we make it to the Alcatraz terminal on time** You get to see everything in one day! 6 photo stops, a lunch break in Sausalito, a walk around Muir Woods and the Official Alcatraz tour in the afternoon. 8:00AM – Depart Fisherman’s Wharf 8:00AM -10:00AM – Explore San Francisco’s BEST neighborhoods! During this time, you are treated to entertaining stories about the neighborhoods and several photo stoops. 10:00AM - 11:15AM – Explore Muir Woods After a ride, you will have 75 minutes to walk amongst last remaining coastal redwoods in the world! 11:45PM - 12:30PM – Snack break in Sausalito Enjoy a quick break, our guides provide plenty of recommendations for our favorite local spots during your visit. You are sure to fall in love with this quaint town. 2:00PM –Depart for the Official Alcatraz Tour, Pier 33 Spend the rest of your day exploring this historic prison!
For one of the best wine country tours from San Francisco, combine a visit to Northern California wine country with a Muir Woods experience for a truly fabulous day out. This Super Saver provides two popular tours at one discount price, allowing you to see and taste the delights of Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties. You’ll begin with a walk through Muir Woods National Monument with an informative guide to stare up in wonder at the towering redwood trees. Then you'll visit three wineries, with wine-tasting included. You’ll also cross the Golden Gate Bridge and have free time on Sonoma Plaza to buy lunch if you haven't opted to upgrade to the lunch option.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience some of the Bay Area’s top attractions on this Alcatraz and Muir Woods tour that also includes a stop in Sausalito. At Muir Woods National Monument, stare in wonder at the coastal redwoods, some of the tallest trees on Earth. Soak up the charm of seaside Sausalito, and experience Alcatraz in one of two ways—admission to the prison, which includes the ferry ride to Alcatraz Island and the audio tour.
Explore San Francisco on a small-group full-day tour that covers top attractions including Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz. Get great views of the San Francisco Bay Area during the short ferry ride to Alcatraz Island, where you then take a self-guided audio tour of the infamous prison. Return to shore for your bus tour of destinations such as Nob Hill, the Haight-Ashbury, the Castro, the Mission, and Golden Gate Park. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in San Francisco.
Save time and money with the San Francisco CityPASS, which gives you admission to top area attractions, a cruise on San Francisco Bay, and discounts for shopping and activities. You can choose to visit science and art museums like the Exploratorium or the Walt Disney Family Museum. You’ll have important details like hours of operation right in your pocket with the provided mobile ticket.
Tour San Francisco with Go City and enjoy admission at more than 25 popular San Francisco attractions and activities - all on one digital pass. Choose an All-Inclusive Pass valid for 1-,2-, 3- or 5-days and visit as many attractions as you like, all while saving as much money as possible on your vacation. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for the remaining number of days purchased.
Combine two of San Francisco’s top tours into one Super Saver, which provides a comprehensive look at the best of the Bay Area. Travel by bus to Muir Woods, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge on the way, and be wowed by the towering redwood trees of the old-growth forest. Then visit the waterfront town of Sausalito before returning to San Francisco for a deluxe city tour that takes in major attractions like Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Packages & Special Events in San Francisco?
The best Packages & Special Events in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Packages & Special Events in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Packages & Special Events in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lombard Street Tours & Tickets
- Sea Cliff Tours & Tickets
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- Saints Peter and Paul Church Tours & Tickets
- Cliff House Tours & Tickets
- California Historical Society Tours & Tickets
- The Castro Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Seward Street Slides Tours & Tickets
- Fisherman's Wharf Tours & Tickets
- De Young Museum Tours & Tickets
- Asian Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Japantown Tours & Tickets
- Yerba Buena Gardens Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- Baker Beach Tours & Tickets
- Winchester Mystery House Tours & Tickets
- Crissy Field Tours & Tickets
- Anchor Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Legion of Honor Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito