Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time and our guide was excellent. We saw a beautiful sunrise then had breakfast at a small cafe opposite Angkor Watt before entering into the historical area. Our guide was charming and very knowledgable. We came away from Angkor Watt better informed and much more appreciative of this wonder of the world"
* A traveler said: "Still awsome to visit. Our guide Sith was very knowledgeble. Take lots of water and stamina, some of temples are tall with steep steps"
* A traveler said: "well worth paying the extra $23 dollars for the 3 day pass as we wanted it to use from day 1 (After arriving late night the day prior from bangkok). The team at the travel agency were prompt and constantly in touch.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for the whole family. Safety really is paramount and our two guides, Tola and Charlie Brown, we're brilliant. We only did the half course but wished we'd done the full course. Zooming through the roof of the Jungle was unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great fun! Our teacher was so patient and fun to work with! I recommend this tour! It’s appropriate for families and adults, and they are very accommodating about delivery to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great private tour of some of the amazing sights at Angkor Wat. Able to avoid the crowds and time to explore on our own. Tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. The lunch was also beautiful. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This trip was through Tara Riverboat Tours and to be honest, I was a little hesitant but the other trip provider was sold out for the 2 days we were available. However, we totally lucked out! The trip turned out to be a private custom tour. There were only 2 people on our trip, my husband and myself, plus our guide, the boat driver, and a tender. Our guide was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the sanctuary and the birds currently in the sanctuary. We saw numerous nesting storks, cranes and pelicans from the observation tower they have set up and a few other birds along the way. We went through several floating villages but did not stop. Our guide talked about the villages though and pointed out the markets, etc. A really nice lunch was provided on the Queen Tara which was anchored on the lake. This tour really far exceeded our expectations in every way."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sunrise Small-Group Tour of Angkor Wat from Siem Reap
- Virtual Experience(Cambodia Past and Present with Pol Pot History)
- Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap with English Speaking Guide
- Sunset Dinner on Tonle Sap Lake with a Floating Village Tour
- Kampong Phluk
- Wat Athvea
- War Museum Cambodia
- Angkor Village Apsara Theatre
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Night Market
- Wat Preah Prom Rath
- Phnom Kulen National Park
- Siem Reap Art Center
- Cambodia Landmine Museum
- Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity (ACCB)
- Kbal Spean
- Pub Street
- Tonlé Sap
- Beng Mealea
- Wat Bo
- Siem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas)
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta