South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "An insight into university life as well as the historic significance of the beautiful buildings of Oxford"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and knowledgeable tour guide Excellent pace. Gorgeous day ………….. Elizabeth Hudson Evans ."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "excellent service driver was there after customs airport employee called him for us great car and driver"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, was educated about the history of Oxford and Harry Potter and shown some places I would’ve struggled to find by myself. Would recommend, highly knowledgeable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This Castle was amazing, we loved to visit the China Porcelain and St George’s Church . Our visit was great, it was so easy to book our tickets and show them in entrance"
* A traveler said: "The whole river cruise was a delightful experience. Nick our captain was lovely and informative in an amusing way."
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Robb, is one of the best guides we've ever experienced. The tour was everything we hoped it would be. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide and the driver did a very good job taking care of us. It was a very pleasant tour."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
* A traveler said: "There is more than just ships a great insight into the history behind the Royal Navy and the dockyard"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Unfortunately we lost the guide at the end so were unable to say thank you in person."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
Frequently Asked Questions
- University of Oxford
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- Carfax Junction
- Penshurst Place & Gardens
- St. George’s Chapel
- Magdalen College
- Eton College
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Kent & East Sussex Railway
- New Forest National Park
- British Airways i360
- Balliol College
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Bletchley Park
- Jane Austen's House Museum
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Oxford Covered Market
- Christ Church College
- The Lanes
- Brighton Dome
- Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England