Top Stratford-upon-Avon Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Stratford-upon-Avon Tours
Discover charming, medieval Stratford-Upon-Avon—the historic birthplace of William Shakespeare—from the comfort of an open-top, double-decker bus. On this sightseeing tour, relax for the full-route journey or hop off at any of the stops along the way to see key attractions like the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and the Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried.
As an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds are one of southern England’s most popular destinations—but without a car, it can be difficult to explore the region. This small-group, full-day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon makes logistics simple. Following pickup from your hotel, journey into the Cotswolds, to discover highlight villages like Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bibury, and more. As you go, learn more about the region’s wealth of history from your guide.
Peek behind the scenes of Stratford upon Avon’s only working distillery on this guided afternoon tour of the Shakespeare Distillery. Learn the secrets of gin making, find out how the spirits are influenced by Tudor-period distillery techniques, and discover all the varied ingredients that create the award-winning Stratford Gin.
Step into the world of 16th-century William Shakespeare with this entry to his former schoolroom and the Guildhall. The interactive experience lets you sit in the very room where Shakespeare studied as a boy, taking part in a Tudor-style lesson. Dress up in period costume for a selfie, and check out the council chamber where a young and aspiring Shakespeare watched actors perform. Fun for all the family, the experience includes a guide to give you the lowdown on the playwright and his history in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Enrich your knowledge of local gin in Stratford-upon-Avon by visiting the award-winning Shakespeare Distillery. Learn about how the Tudor period influenced spirit production and enjoy a guided tour around the distillery. No need to worry about paying for each tasting, as at least three Shakespeare Distillery spirit tastings are included, as well as a gin and tonic to end the experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Stratford-upon-Avon?
The best Tickets & Passes in Stratford-upon-Avon according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Stratford-upon-Avon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Stratford-upon-Avon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Stratford-upon-Avon are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets