It’s all about cars at the Louwman Museum in The Hague. Made possible by two generations of the Louwman family, the collection of more than two hundred antique and classic vehicles has been called one of the finest collections in the world.
Covering the evolution of the automobile, car lovers and history buffs will both find something to love. From horse and wagon to luxury cars, the collection shows how cars have changed with time, including everything from antiques to hybrids to Formula 1 racing cars.
If you’re the star struck type,James Bond's Aston Martin from the film Goldfingerand Elvis Presley’s customized Cadillac Fleetwood will make your heart race.
Not all of the cars in the collection are always on display in the Louwman Museum, so if you are visiting to see a certain model, you should contact the Museum in advance. The museum is closed on Mondays.
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace)
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee)
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw