Top West Midlands Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All West Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn to bake scones and other treats for a classic afternoon tea during a baking class near Shakespeare's house. The class takes place in a charming cottage near the town center, and includes scones and other snacks served with tea or coffee, and a glass of sparkling wine. You might make brownies, sweet and savory scones, and jam from organic ingredients. You’ll also be provided with recipes and scones to take with you.
Stratford-Upon-Avon is a market town packed full of history and beautiful English countryside. We'll take a stroll through the town stopping at key sites for photos before heading to the scenic 'Greenway' where you'll see English countryside at its best. We'll then head to one of my favourite English cafes for a hot drink and a continuation of the class where you'll get to ask any questions and review what you've learnt!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Indulge your love of Italian food during a ravioli-making cooking class in Stratford-upon-Avon. Use equipment and ingredients that you may not have at home and enjoy personalized attention in a small group limited to six people. Plus, after making traditional pasta parcels, you’ll feast on the fruits of your labor.
Our workshops are tutored at a leisurely pace, whilst listening to some relaxing music to set the ambience, together with like-minded people. Our venues of choice match the setting that you expect for a hand on arts experience, and we only work with local independent business venues. At the end of the workshop we will clear away all art material waste and take this with us, so both you, and the venue, don’t have to worry about the ‘post artwork’ clean-up. We also hold the appropriate public and products liability insurance.
Your ticket includes what no other does! Which is a cooked breakfast to start the day, before exploring Stratford-upon-Avon for 4 hours however you wish to, with ticket access to ALL of the following: Shakespear's Birthplace, Shakespeares New Place, Hall's Croft, Anne Heathaway's Cottage, Mary Arden's Farm. Finally ending the day with a fun art painting workshop! No art painting experience neccessary. :) This is a great way of being able to enjoy interacting with other couples as well as being able to have time to enjoy the beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon alone with your loved one. Miss It, Miss Out!!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Classes & Workshops in West Midlands?
The best Classes & Workshops in West Midlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in West Midlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Midlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- Peak District National Park Tours & Tickets
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Harvard House Tours & Tickets
- Winterbourne House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- World Rugby Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Pen Museum Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Manor Tours & Tickets
- Holy Trinity Church Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England