* A traveler said: "We have been to York regularly over the last 30 years, and done this ghost hunt as well as others over the years. This one is definitely the best and we would recommend it to anyone wanting a entertaining evening as well as seeing some bits of York you may miss in the daylight. We had the same host about 22 years ago and he's as good now as then."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very good, informative and entertaining. Good way to see the city would recommend to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening in York! Fun and informative and Mackenzie made it a great atmosphere throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour is more of an historic tour than a spooky tour. The historical details were very interesting and the tour guide - mad Alice- was funny too. She made a particular effort to learn all of our names and where we were from which added a nice touch to the tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour with our hen party, Dorian was absolutely fantastic at entertaining us with ghostly stories of York, plenty of humour and I jumped out of my skin a few times!! 🤣🤣 I’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great value, full of history. Great food. Had a fantastic time. Staff and people in general very friendly. It's a beautiful place to go. Defo would go again"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this excursion, great experience. Whitby was our highlight and Goathland due to Heartbeat. Our tour guide Steve was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "John was extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We had an amazing time. We learnt a lot of things about York and had plenty of laughs. If you are looking for something more than a gimmicky ghost tour then this is definitely for you. John is a fantastic tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "Fab day out thanks to our driver Mark. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting facts. Lots of stops at the beautiful dales. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend this tour with Mark."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rich was fantastic, Happy and very detailed about his knowledge of York, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very personal small group with Louise as our guide. Very informative and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend and do it again :)"
* A traveler said: "Very informative visit learned lots of very interesting facts would definitely recommend , obviously for adults not children the chocolate is really good quality and amazing taste and I don’t normally like dark chocolate"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,great food and drink with background music and great views. Would highly recommend if visiting york"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Jorvik Dig
- Eden Camp
- SEA LIFE® Scarborough
- Mansion House
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- York Dungeon
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- York Brewery
- York's Chocolate Story
- York Bird of Prey Centre
- York Army Museum
- World of James Herriot
- Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park
- The Deep
- Goddards House and Garden
- Wensleydale Creamery
- Barley Hall
- Fairfax House
- York City Walls
- York Minster
- The Shambles
- Castle Howard
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum
- Richard III Experience at Monk Bar
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland