Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT NOTE- our guests come from accommodations located all over Belize, but all our tours begin in Belize City. TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR TRANSPORT COST TO BELIZE CITY FROM WHEREVER YOU MIGHT BE STAYING. CONTACT US AS SOON AS THE TOUR IS CONFIRMED TO GO OVER PICK UP DETAILS!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit for zip lining is 300 lbs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Jungle Limo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms