7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Float among the Mayan ruins on a cave tubing adventure combined with a thrilling zipline ride. After convenient hotel pickup, travel to the Temples of Xunantunich and fly over the forest canopy on a zipline. Enjoy a guided stroll through the forest, admire stalagmites and stalactites in two dry caves, and get carried lazily downstream in a tube on this memorable day trip.
- See ancient ruins and get your thrills on one convenient combo tour
- Experience a memorable cave tubing adventure and a thrilling zipline ride
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus with a small group
- Explore Belize's ancient Xunantunich Maya ruins with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Round-trip shared transfer ( On water Taxi )
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Barrier Reef Dr, San Pedro, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour : Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line from Ambergris caye
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmbergris CayeShore Excursions - The CayesTubing - The CayesExtreme - The CayesPorts of Call Tours - The CayesRafting - The CayesZiplining - The CayesShore Excursions - Belize CityTubing - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityZiplining - Belize CityShore Excursions - Costa MayaTubing - Costa MayaExtreme - Costa MayaPorts of Call Tours - Costa MayaRafting - Costa MayaZiplining - Costa MayaCategory