Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike Pacaya Volcano and visit Kawilal Hot Springs with an included lunch from Antigua
- Climb to the top of one of Guatemala's most active volcanoes and peer down into the lava in its crater
- Soothe your aching hiking muscles in the thermally-heated waters of Kawilal Hot Springs
- Enjoy the hot springs' collection of 12 soaking pools, 25 steam baths, and 3 hydrotherapy baths
Departure & Return
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting point are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sometimes your return can be vía Guatemala city
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff