Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an intimate vineyard visit on this private tour
- Choose from a number of departure times for your convenience
- Sample three organic wines, plus locally made cheese and cured meat
- Go behind-the-scenes and learn all about how wine is produced
Departure & Return
In front of the tasting room. No public transports to the winery. You can rent a car/take a taxi from town (only 5km away, around €15/ride). By car with GPS: Via delle Conserve 50, 52100 Arezzo, to avoid the longest way, once at the destination, go straight for 2km and you'll find us on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere di Pomaio Green Winery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff