Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a half-day Aruba Palm Pleasure Snorkel Adventure
- Lounge on the spacious sun deck of the catamaran
- Snorkel in clear blue water of the Caribbean Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch and open bar included
Departure & Return
Walk down the walkway between the Hilton and RIU Palace. You will see the Coconuts Gift Shop on De Palm Pier. Enter the Coconuts Store and go to the counter to check-in for your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travelers can opt to snorkel, or upgrade to a SNUBA package. This hybrid of snorkeling and SCUBA allows you to breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy gear. Plus, no certification or previous experience is required. A private guided tour permits underwater explorers as young as eight years old to safely descend to a depth of 20 feet with the aid of a SNUBA instructor exclusively available with De Palm Water sports.
Regardless of which underwater option you choose, this day of fun and sun is guaranteed to be enjoyable, thanks to a savory on-board lunch prepared by top chefs and an open bar, too. Please note: passengers arriving to Aruba on cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At each stop you have approximately 30-45 min to snorkel (3 stops)
- It is recommended that you bring a beach towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very cheap excursion for how much you get to experience." See review