- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your preferences
- Snorkel in shallow waters filled with diverse marine wildlife
- Suitable for all levels of snorkeling experience, including beginners
Departure & Return
Your tour departs from the Octopus Aruba beach hut, unless a pickup location is selected. Our beach hut is located on Palm Beach behind the Holiday Inn. Once you reach the Holiday Inn Hotel, walk through the lobby towards the beach. Make a left on the footpath and you will see us on your right.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are welcome and infants under two cruise free
- We offer free pick-up for all hotels listed (high rise hotels), if your hotel is not listed, we offer pick-up and drop-off service for $5 per person round trip.
- Bring a towel, sun cream and sunglasses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Octopus Snorkeling, Sailing & Sunset Tours - Private Charter - Boat Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms