Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Banff and its wildlife
- Visit historic places and famous landmarks
- Learn about the history and geology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
You must be ready 15 minutes before departure. Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel (hotel address: 138 Banff Ave, Banff).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start the day with a morning pickup in Banff, continuing onwards to some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as Bow Falls, the famous Banff Springs Hotel, Lake Minnewanka, and the Hoodoos, and Bow Valley lookout. Keep your eyes peeled for elk, deer, bears and bighorn sheep as this is a great tour for seeing wildlife in the morning.
Please note this tour is seasonal and only operates between April and mid-October.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands