- Learn about the elite Spanish winemaking region from a guide
- Enjoy three tasting sessions with samples of the full-bodied Priorat wine
- Explore an old-vine vineyard and try vintage wine at the Clos Dominic winery
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the bottom of the stairs of Banc d'Espanya (Bank of Spain), in Plaça de Catalunya 17.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Any special requirement should be noted by the client on "Special Requests" upon booking, in order to guarantee that it will be handled
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spanish Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms