Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Palau de la Música Catalana, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic buildings
- Skip the lines and explore the UNESCO-listed concert hall with an expert guide
- Learn about the building’s history and 20th-century society in the Rehearsal Hall of the Orfeó Catala
- Ascend the grand staircases and get up close to vibrant flower mosaics
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring décor in the Concert Hall
- Upgrade your tour to include a mini organ concert
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Sail past the crowds at the entrance hall with your skip-the-line ticket and immediately begin your tour in the remarkable Rehearsal Hall. Watch a captivating clip that provides historical context then feast your eyes upon the elaborate staircases that ascend to the second floor.
Run your hand over lavish marble banisters as you climb the staircase and pass intricately decorated tiles. Gasp at the natural illumination in Lluís Millet Hall and gaze out of the interminable windows that stretch from floor to ceiling. Wander past pillars smothered in delicate mosaics of flowers then become mesmerized by the architectural allure of the Concert Hall, a room considered the structure’s centerpiece.
Marvel at the ecclesiastical panels of stained glass and gape at the dazzling dome that functions as an incandescent skylight. Gain insight into the inspiring architects responsible for the construction of the Palau de la Música Catalana from your guide, hearing tales of Pau Gargallo and Lluís Bru.
Upgrade your tour to include a mini-organ concert in the prestigious musical venue: take a plush seat in the auditorium and delight in the melodies of the organ and the excellent acoustics of the theater.
Bid farewell to your guide at the exit of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Palau de la Musica Catalana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Palau de la Musica Catalana is not to be missed!!" See review