- Get your bearings in Bath with a walking tour
- Learn about the city from the Roman era to modern times
- A certified (Blue Badge) guide will lead the way
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
Departure & Return
In front of Bath Abbey, opposite the entrance to the Roman Baths Museum - look out for the BLUE BADGE banner and the BATH WALKING TOURS 'A' board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dogs - we love dogs on our tours, with well behaved owners of course
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands