- Explore the ancient Cushendun Caves
- Hear some insider information about the show from the guide
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway in the far north of Northern Ireland
- Step right into Game of Thrones on this guided tour, taking you to many spots where they've filmed the TV show
- Walk across the Carrick-Rede Rope Bridge
Departure & Return
Facing Grand Opera House.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for wheel chair users as areas we visit can have rough uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Belfast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Parking instructions for the area of Belfast would have been helpful." See review
- "We could also borrow swords and coats to take some cool photos :" See review
- "Our guide showed us the clip of GoT which was shot at the location we were either then going to or parked at which was really handy if you hadn't seen especially the early season recently." See review