- 'Game of Thrones' tour led by guides who appeared in the show
- Make use of costumes and props at no additional cost
- Visit locations and see how the appeared in the show via tablets
- Includes entrance fees: No hidden costs
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers except students with valid student identification
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The sites visited were awesome and Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede Rope and the Dark Hedges are a must, such wonderful attractions." See review