- Get an insider’s look into filming Game of Thrones
- Meet extras from the show and visit film locations
- Discover castles, ruins, and old growth forest
- Climb aboard a ferry for a ride on Strangford Lough
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers except students with valid student identification
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The guide was an extra in GOT and so had reasonable knowledge, the lunch was pub grub, nothing special and expensive, Loved the countryside but would not do similar trip again." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews