- Discover iconic locations on the Antrim Coastal Road
- Visit Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and The Dark Hedges
- Get an in-depth look at the phenomenon of Giant's Causeway
- Round-trip transportation from Belfast via air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Belfast Address: 29 Donegall Rd Belfast BT12 5JJ. Opposite the international youth Hostel beside Shaftesbury Sq. Directions: Turn onto Donegall road from Shaftesbury Sq At the KFC and you will find your guide/bus on the right hand side of the road opposite the International Youth Hostel. Dates: Daily Return point: Belfast City Hall or at the Europa Bus station or at Donegall rd (Queens University quarter)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Allens Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff