8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site on this stunning private tour of the Giant’s Causeway. Enjoy pick-up and drop-off from any Belfast location, travel in the comfort of a private vehicle, and take in the best sites of the Antrim Coast. Stop at Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery, and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, and come to understand why many call this area 'the eighth wonder of the world'.
- Enjoy a chauffeured tour of the Giant’s Causeway and Antrim Coast
- Visit multiple attractions such as Old Bushmills Distillery or Dunluce Castle
- Marvel at the 50,000 hexagonal basalt columns that form the Giant’s Causeway
- Experience traditional Irish culture, seaside castles, and World Heritage sites
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide / Driver
Port pickup and drop-off (from any location within Belfast Centre)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from any location within Belfast Centre)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Location changes with every customer depending on individual requirements. Please ensure that your pick up location included in your booking enquiry.
- Belfast Intl Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Belfast City Airport, Belfast Northern Ireland
- Cruise Ship Terminal Belfast, 48 Airport Rd W, Belfast BT3 9EA, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Northern Ireland
- is a beautiful and diverse country, we do extensive tours to show the beauty of our country. At the Belfast Tours NI You control the pace of where you would like to stop simply tell the driver. In our tour there will be ample opportunities to stop, exit the vehicle and take beautiful photos. Let us take you into this amazing world by visiting some of those key sites with your own personal driver and guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belfast Tours NI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although the cost may appear a bit more expensive than some other tours it is by far worth every penny." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Giants Causeway Tour From Belfast
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Albert Memorial Clock Tours & TicketsQueen's University Belfast Tours & TicketsOdyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & TicketsDunluce Castle Tours & TicketsBelfast City Hall Tours & TicketsCushendun Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsCarrickfergus Castle Tours & TicketsBallycastle Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsBallintoy Harbour Tours & TicketsShankill Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & TicketsUlster Museum Tours & TicketsAntrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsHarland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & TicketsBelfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsBelfast Grand Opera House Tours & TicketsBelfast Falls Road Tours & TicketsCrumlin Road Gaol Tours & Tickets