- Round-trip transportation from Belfast via air-conditioned coach
- See Northern Ireland’s major attractions in just a single day
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway and more
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge at no additional cost
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 31 Chichester Street, Belfast (outside the entrance to Top Shop, across the road from the Garrick bar) *Please be there 5 - 10 min before departure time. Pick up time is 9.30am Drop off will be at approx. 5.00-5.30pm Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather. *This tour originates from Dublin. Enquire directly with the company about staying on the bus back to Dublin. Keep in mind this will ONLY be possible if pre-organised directly with the company
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 9 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the Belfast City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour. (If heading to Dublin)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A good tour to see the main sights and enough time at each stop." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews