- Tick off more of Belfast's top sights in just one day
- Tour with a guide who shares fun facts and historical information
- Travel along the scenic Causeway Coastal Route without the hassle of navigation
- Stress-free, round-trip transport from your Northern Ireland hotel or port
Departure & Return
City Centre Hotel Cruise Ship Pier (Premium Service at Extra Cost) Belfast Hotel Derry/Londonderry Hotel (at Extra Cost - Add £30 per Adult)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY InSite Tours Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you get carsick definitely take some medicine before hand as the roads or windy and sit in the front!" See review
- "Privet tours are the only way to do it and it save you time, compared to group tours." See review
- "If you only have a day or two in Belfast, I highly recommend hiring Fergel as your guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews