- Explore a vast underground cave system via kayak
- Learn about the ancient Mayan history of NoHoc Che’en reserve
- Drive past Belizean farms and villages
- Includes ferry service from San Pedro to Belize City
- Cave tubing tour option also available
Departure & Return
Choose maya air at 8:30 to the sir barry bowen airstrip, or Go to the Pier, San Pedro Belize Express water Taxi by 8am, purchase your water taxi tickets. boat departs at 7:00am, arriving at water taxi terminal in Belize City. you will see the V.i.V. guide street side
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- island guest can purchase the 7am water taxi from San pedro to belize city where your guide will meet you on arrival 830am at the San Pedro Belize Express water taxi terminal in Belize city..
- bring swim wear, towel, thick sole tennis shoe for walking on pebble path and river crossing,
- bring camera , go pro with helmet attachment set
- Crocs available to rent at the cave park.
- bring cash for souvenirs, lunch, park tickets, gratuities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms