12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During this full-day visit to Blois, you’ll enjoy a relaxing, culturally rich mix of the region’s gastronomy and historical attractions. Visit the iconic, storybook chateaus of Chambord and Cheverny, and savor local wines during a tasting at an organic, family-run vineyard dating back to the 19th century. Tours include a traditional lunch menu, and are capped at only 8 people.
- A full-day wine and chateau tour of the Loire Valley with traditional French lunch
- Learn the history of France, told by its wines—plus proper wine selection and cultivation
- Savor regional French delicacies during the all-inclusive lunch, overlooking the Loire River
- Upgrade to include a private taxi from Paris or either of its airports at an extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Taxi to and from airport (optional at 60 euros per person one-way)
Departure & Return
6 Rue Monin , 6 Rue Monin, 41000 Blois, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Geometry Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines and Castles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines and Castles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines and Castles?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Loire Valley Wines and Castles?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour Loire Valley Wines and Castles
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBloisHistorical Tours - ParisHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Deauville CityCategory