Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the hassle of following a map with a guided walking tour of Bologna
- See the top landmarks with insights into their history and architecture
- Admire the University of Bologna, the oldest university in the world
- A small-group tour for a more intimate experience and relaxed pace
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Light walking involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isadora Liquori
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff