- North End guide tasting tour in Boston
- Family-friendly choice
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Haymarket T Stop, in front of the Registry of Motor Vehicles The big brick building in front of you and across from the park is our meeting location. You will see brightly colored tables and chairs near our meeting location, and your guide will be holding an orange Food Tours umbrella.
The tour ends on Hanover street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience