2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Departure & Return
Brighton and Hove , Brighton and Hove, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
St. Bartholomew’s Church Ann St, Brighton BN1 4GP,UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Opatrip England
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magic Christmas Tour in Brighton ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Magic Christmas Tour in Brighton ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonChristmas - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory